slideshow image slideshow image 3

Welcome

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” -Aaron Siskind

She's all grown up!

   My sister asked me to take some pictures of her recently, so Saturday morning I grabbed my camera and picked her up and headed downtown.

   There's a moment when you realize someone is growing up and all the worry you had over whether or not they'll succeed starts to vanish. I think this day was the day when I realized that my little sister is becoming a beautiful young lady and that ultimately she's a good kid. She does well in school and is very involved with after school programs. I'm so proud of the person she's becoming.

   Anyways, enough with the sappy story and on with the pictures!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment