slideshow image slideshow image 3

Welcome

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” -Aaron Siskind

Baby Craze Customs

Oh my gosh, yesterday was such a crazy day, but definitely gratifying. I was recently asked to take pictures for Kate Malinowski at Baby Craze Customs. I definitely had no idea what I was getting myself into, but so glad I did! The babies were all so adorable! I definitely got my baby fix for a while. If you haven't done so yet, check out her amazing products by clicking the link above. She has the cutest dresses and matching bows and the softest blankets and baby boppies. 

P.S. - How do you like my new logo?? 





1 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE them so much!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment